Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to meet our customers’ high-level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles with relevant experience in Space systems and applications. Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for an IT administrator. You will be assigned to the maintenance and evolution of the IT infrastructure supporting our back-office projects. You will report directly to the Information System Manager of CS GmbH
Deadline to apply: ASAP
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for a Software Engineer. The key person will be assigned to the development or maintenance of several space systems under ITIL methodology. The key person will integrate a team of software engineers under the direction of the project manager in CS GmbH.
This activity includes, among others, the following activities:
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions
- Integration, validation and verification activities
- Software development
- Studies and prototyping of concepts
- On-site support for critical operation phases
At least three years in software development or maintenance in medium size projects. You shall have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent. A first professional development experience in Java, after or during your studies would be an asset
Required technical skills:
- Good mastery of Java programming (Java 1.8+ SE).
- Good knowledge of concurrency programming.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Skills in scripting language (e.g., Bash).
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (e.g., Junit, Mockito…).
- Java software profiling and debugging skills.
- Good background of Linux/Windows OS.
Other required skills:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team of medium size.
- Will to learn new technologies and concepts.
You will also be eligible to work in the EU or have already a full EU working visa
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org