With 1.800 employees worldwide, the CS Group is a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. It has now been over 30 years that comprehensive CS solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey. Our German activities grow at fast pace and to face our costumers’ high level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles having relevant experience in Space systems.
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible
Our German activities grow at fast pace and to face our costumers’ high level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles having relevant experience in Space systems and applications.
- The Key person shall have M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer or equivalent.
- At least 3 year experience in Cloud/Devops technologies
- Good knowledge in Python
- Good knowledge Docker, Kubernetes
- Good knowledge in CI/CD
- Good knowledge in Jira, Jenkins, GitLab
- Good background in Unix/Linux/windows environments
- Good background in configuration management such as SVN / GIT
- Knowledge in workflow technologies Luigi, Spring Boot Workflow or similar
- Knowledge in Rest API
- Knowledge in microservices
- Knoweldge of cluster management as HTCondor or similar would be valuable
- Knowledge in Virtualization (Vmware/VSphere) and administration (ESXi) would be an asset
- Proficiency in English language
- High level of flexibility
- Good organisation and good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for a Software Engineer. The key person will be assigned to the maintenance and development of several space systems. The key person will integrate a team of software engineers under the direction of the project manager in CS GmbH.
This activity includes, among others, the following activities:
- Software development of cloud application/framework
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and fixes implementation
- Support to technical meetings with customers
- Intensive test and validation activities
- Administration of development environment in a DevOps approach
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org