Under the direction of the CS GmbH’s project manager the key person will be part of our software developers’ team. These team activities are dedicated to Mission Control Systems (MCS) maintenance and development activities. The successful candidate will be assigned to the following tasks (among others):
– Software development
– Studies and prototyping of concepts
– Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions
– Intensive test and validation activities
– On-site support for critical operation phases
Deadline to apply: As soon as possible
At least three years in software development or maintenance in the space environment.
– M.Sc. or Master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or similar
– Good level in Java programming.
– Sound knowledge in at least one of the following: OSGi, Eclipse RCP, Karaf
– Some knowledge of CCSDS standard would be valuable.
– Knowledge in CORBA, RMI would be an advantage.
– Knowledge in Docker container would be an advantage.
– Skills in scripting language, shell, Perl, Python
– Knowledge of JDBC/SQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Hadoop
– Good background in Unix/Linux/windows environments
– Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM.
– Proficiency in English language
– High level of flexibility
– Good organization skills, good communication skills
– Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org