To strengthen and further develop our activities in ESTEC/Netherlands, CS Germany is actively looking for an experienced Business Developer/Manager (M/W) able to manage our newly open office in the Netherlands.
Working in relation with CS Germany teams, the ideal candidate will be in charge of developing space related consulting activities, managing existing teams and identifying new business opportunities in line with CS group space strategic targets.
Under the supervision of CS Germany CEO the post-holder undertakes the following:
- Secure and improve current consultancy business by understanding technical needs and requirements and creating close link with current customers.
- Identify new business opportunities in line with CS group market targets and building relationships with prospective customers.
- Develop network with potential partners and future consultants.
- Prepare and deliver winning proposals in collaboration with CS bidding teams.
- Define business plans and strategic actions in collaboration with CS management team.
- Lead and develop local team by instilling confidence, trust and CS values.
- People management from daily concerns (travel and training planning, management of leaves..) to career development monitoring performances through regular assessment and organizing yearly appraisal campaign.
- Provide a clear and efficient monthly reporting both to customer and hierarchy.
- Promote CS excellence as supplier and employer.
The ideal candidate shall gather the following mandatory skills and experiences:
- A university degree in engineering, business or related discipline;
- At least five years’ experience in management or business development in Industry;
- Very good knowledge of ESTEC. First experience in working with or at ESTEC would be a considerable asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively in a defined frame;
- Very good negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch, German or French will be considered as an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com