To accompany the fast pace development of our European activities, CS group is looking for a new Key Account Manager. Reporting directly to the EVP Sales, Marketing and Account management team of CS Group and to EVP Space you will strengthen the development of our institutional space markets and our offerings in Northern Europe.
Mission / Project
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the global space commercial strategy in accordance with the Group and Space sector development plan;
- Implementing and managing the sales action plans with your counterpart in France as well as the whole sales team and pre-sales teams at a group level;
- Leading and organising the sales and pre-sales teams in lobbying and communicating at European level with our space customers;
- Identifying new business as early as possible and ensure their suitability;
- Overseeing and drafting associated offers;
- Providing customers with personalised solutions based on the knowledge of their accounts (organisation, offers and issues);
- Developing the whole commercial relationship in the short, medium and long term and building a privileged relationship;
- Ensuring a permanent market/customer watch, evaluating business opportunities and supporting the implementation of solutions accordingly (offers, tools,)
This position is based in Darmstadt, Germany.
Who are you ?
You have at least a 5 years’ experience in technology related sales or in business development preferably in the space industry or an equivalent engineering industry in an international environment.
You have strong interpersonal and commercial skills which allow you to interact, develop strong professional relationships and negotiate with customers at all levels.
You have a business hunting profile with eagerness to develop new markets across Northern Europe.
English is a pre-requisite. French and other European languages are a plus.
Who We Are
Our Space business unit, with its 480 employees, has focussed its expertise in the IT space sector including space mechanics, ground segment, image processing and satellite embedded software. We provide turnkey systems and engineering services for space and defence agencies, contractors and satellite operators, and are experts in space applications. We are now located in 5 different European countries and intend to extend both our footprint and our customer portfolio.
Why CS GROUP ?
1/ We are one of the fastest growing companies in the IT Space Sector offering our employees substantial career evolution opportunities.
2/ We are recognized by our customers for the excellence of our technical and operational skills providing us with a strong foundation on which to grow a sustainable and profitable businesses.
3/ We value our employees offering them the ability to develop their skills and capabilities
4/ We work in a flexible and efficient environment allowing our employees to maintain work-life balance while achieving high objectives.
If your dynamism and enthusiasm matches our values and goals do not hesitate to submit your CV and we will be ready to discuss the next step in your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com