The following responsabilies are foreseen (not limited to):
- Follow-up on the ground segment facility supplier’s activities
- Review of the data pack delivered for the reviews
- Support preparation of deliverables to other Contractors
- Participation in other Contractors` reviews in the frame of PDR, CDR, acceptance of different version of ground segment
- Support for the Data pack for the OGS CDR and possibly other intermediate checkpoints
- Support of the relevant OGS and System activities
- Technical baseline engineering monitoring and update
- Tests and acceptance phases preparation
Mandatory skills :
- University degree (or equivalent) in a discipline relevant to the job profile.
- At least 3 years’ relevant in preparation of requirements, design, interfaces and testing documentation for data processing systems for Earth Observation missions (experience on data processing for high data rates missions will be considered an asset);
- More than 4 years’ relevant experience with L1/L2 processing software for Earth Observation missions, either for operations/maintenance or specification and development.
- Demonstrated experience knowledge of the requirements engineering process, including relation between requirements, ICDs, design and testing documentation;
- Demonstrated ability to learn and develop the needed skills and knowledge to contribute to the implementation of the service. This includes the ability to rapidly absorb, and make use of, information presented in written and oral communications in a dynamic context;
- Demonstrated experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems.
Additional skills (considering as an added value) :
- Knowledge of the IBM DOORS tool or an equivalent for requirements management;
- Experience of validating complex remote sensing data processing systems;
- Knowledge of ECSS and CCSDS standards;
- Knowledge and/or experience of quality control, instrument calibration and IV&V.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org