Terms and Conditions
This website is edited by:
CS Communication & Systems Germany GmbH
ECOS Office center Darmstadt – Campus Berliner Allee
Berliner Allee 65
D-64295 Darmstadt – GERMANY
Publishing Director: François-Xavier LAFFONT (Managing Director)
Editorial Manager: Pierre Le Nahédic
Web site administrator: Jérôme Ferreira
Please send any questions or comments regarding this website to the following address: email@example.com
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By accessing and/or using this site you are agreeing to accepting the following terms and conditions:
2. Confidentiality: Any material, information, comments, suggestion, data or ideas you submit to us at this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By sending CS COMMUNICATION & SYSTEMS GERMANY GmbH. (hereinafter referred to as “CS GERMANY”) materials or information, you grant CS GERMANY an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such material or information and you further agree that CS GERMANY is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you provide for any purpose.
3. Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, all materials contained in this site are the copyright property of CS GERMANY, its divisions and subsidiaries. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display material from this site for commercial purposes, you must first obtain written permission from CS GERMANY.
4. Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of CS GERMANY or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of CS GERMANY or such third party which may own the Mark.
5. Disclaimer of warranty: Unless otherwise specified, material on this site is presented solely for the purpose of promoting CS GERMANY products. CS GERMANY makes no representation that material or products depicted on the site are appropriate or available in all locations.
Material on this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically incorporated into this material. We may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described in these materials at any time without notice. CS GERMANY does not warrant or represent that the information contained in this site is complete, reliable or timely, or that the site will be uninterrupted or free of errors and/or viruses. You use this site at your own risk.
All information provided on this Web Site is provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL CS GERMANY OR ANY CS GERMANY COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY CS GERMANY WEB SITE OR THE USE, RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY CS GERMANY WEB SITE.
7. Links to Third Party Sites: This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and CS GERMANY is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. CS GERMANY provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
8. Revision of Terms and Conditions: CS GERMANY may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Users are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments and modifications.
9. Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the GERMAN laws. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed several from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
© 2017 CS Communication & Systems Germany GmbH.
All rights reserved