Under the direction of the CS GmbH’s project manager the key person will be part of our software developers’ team. These team activities are dedicated to Mission Control Systems (MCS) maintenance and development activities. The successful candidate will be assigned to the following tasks (among others):
– Software development in C/C++ and Java
– Studies and prototyping of concepts
– Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions
– Intensive test and validation activities
– On-site support for critical operation phases
A previous experience (internship included) in software development or maintenance in the space environment would be an important asset.
– M.Sc. or Master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or similar
– Good level in C++ and Java programing.
– Some knowledge of CCSDS standard would be valuable.
– Knowledge in CORBA, RMI would be an advantage.
– Skills in scripting language, shell, Perl, Python
– Knowledge of JDBC/SQL, MySQL, MariaDB.
– Good background in Unix/Linux/windows environments
– Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM.
– Proficiency in English language
– High level of flexibility
– Good organization skills, good communication skills
Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.