Under the direction of the CS GmbH’s project manager the key person will be part of our software developers team. This team activities are dedicated to Mission Control Systems (MCS) maintenance and development activities. Those software are based on SCOS. The successful candidate will be assigned to the following tasks (among others):
– Software development in C++,
– Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and fixes implementation,
– On-site support for critical operation phases,
– Technical proposal support.
– Consultancy / Expertise role on a case by case basis.
A significant experience in Mission Control System design / development / validation for space industry is requested
– M.Sc. or Master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or similar
– Good level in C++.
– Knowledge of CCSDS standard and ECSS standard (PUS).
– Skills in ESOC MICONYS tool set including in particular SCOS, FARC, DARC, PARC, NIS…
– Good knowledge of CORBA / MariaDB, Python would be valuable.
– Background skills in Linux/windows environments
– Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM, DOORS.
– Proposal writing skills
– Proficiency in English language
– High level of flexibility
– Good organization skills, good communication skills
– Ability to drive and develop our activities in a challenging environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com