With 1.700 employees worldwide, the CS Group is a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. For more than 30 years that comprehensive CS solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey. Our German activities grow at fast pace and to face our costumers’ high level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles having relevant experience in Space systems.
Within our Payload Data & Applications Department, the key person will be part of the Image Processing and Toolbox team. This team works on the definition and the development of new radiometric and geometric image processing algorithm. The key person will be responsible for design and development of image data processing libraries and tools.
On top of the requested skills, a work experience of at least three years in the image data processing domain is required.
- Master Degree or Doctorate in Computer Science and Image Data Processing
- Sound knowledge and experience in object oriented language (C++ and Java)
- Good skills in Python, CMake and Git
- Knowledge in image and signal data processing (included algorithm)
- Skills in image data processing libraries as: OTB, ITK or OpenCV…
- Fluent in English
- Dynamics with a good analytical and summarizing capacity
- Team player and good relationship skills
Autonomous and involved in technology intelligence, you have acquired strong writing communication skills which will allow you to be proactive during bid activities (call for offer or call for ideas).
As the key person, you will have to perform the following tasks (not-exhaustive list):
- IT architecture design dedicated to operational project which includes image data processing chain
- R&D studies related to performance and results precision optimization of different image data processing algorithms.
- Management of a small technical team in charge of design and development of the above mentioned activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com