Our customer EUMETSAT is looking for a key person to support its Infrastructure Maintenance and Engineering Competency Area (IM&E CA).
The Infrastructure Maintenance and Engineering Competency Area (IM&E CA) within the GSI Division is responsible for the following:
– Managing the operations of the data centre facility aka Technical Infrastructure Building
– Space, power supply and cooling capacity planning and management,
– Installation of the related subsystems,
– Rack, server and network equipment installation,
– Cable plant and patch installation,
– Cable plant capacity planning and management
– Responsibility for the energy efficiency strategy and action plan (cooling and power supply)
– Operational asset inventory management including the disposal of obsolete material and asset lifecycle management
– Procurement of consumable materials to support operations
– Warehousing and logistics of consumables
– Initiating and managing MAC (modifications, additions, changes) projects related to the operational infrastructure
– Participating in projects managed by other organizational units as team members
– Managing projects/activities related to Mission Control Center (MCC) and Engineering Support Room/Operational Support Room (ESR/OSR) builds/refurbishments.
– Conducting preventive and corrective maintenance activity related to operational equipment.
– Responding to operational emergencies and anomalies
– Supporting the ICT team (responsible for general office IT) with desktop equipment installation and cabling based on internal SLA.
– Management of the infrastructure productivity tools such as iPatch and Struxurware DCIM.
This position is located in EUMETSAT premise in Darmstadt/Germany.
More details : http://c-ssystems.de/job/infrastructure-engineer/
Keep in touch !!!
Subscribe to our job newsletter